Friday 1 July 2011

[karachi-Friends] aHaadeeth different topics - 14320801

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

 

Category: Virtues

Chapter: What has been narrated about (the blessings of) walking to the Masjid in darkness.

Hadeeth: Buraidah narrated from the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم that he said: "Give glad tidings to those who walk at night to the Masjid that (they will be given) complete light on the Day of Judgment."

Sunan Abu Dawud, Volume 1, Book of A-alāt (The Prayer) 2, Chapter 49, No. 561

 

Category: Quraan

Chapter: What is said about Al-Muta'awwalūn (those who form wrong opinions of disbelief about their Muslim brothers).

Hadeeth: 'Umar bin Al-Khaṭṭāb said: I heard Hishām bin Al-akīm reciting Sūrat Al-Furqān during the lifetime of Allāh's Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم. I listened to his recitation and noticed that he recited it in several different ways which Allāh's Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم had not taught me. So I was about to jump over him during his alāt (prayer) but I waited till he finished his alāt (prayer) whereupon I put, either his upper garment or my upper garment around his neck and seized him by it and asked him, "Who has taught you this Sūrah?" He replied, "Allāh's Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم has taught it to me." I said (to him), "You have told a lie! By Allāh, Allāh's Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم has taught me this Sūrah which I have heard you reciting." So I dragged him to Allāh's Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم. I said, "O Allāh's Messenger I have heard this man reciting Sūrat Al-Furqān in a way in which you have not taught me, and you did teach me Sūrat Al-Furqān. On that Allāh's Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "O 'Umar, release him! Recite, O Hishām". So Hishām recited before him the way I heard him reciting. Allāh's Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "It has been revealed like this." Then Allāh's Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "Recite, O 'Umar". So I recited it. The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "It has been revealed like this." And then he added, "This Qur'ān has been revealed in seven different ways, so recite it whichever way it is easier for you."

Sahih al-Bukhâri, Volume 9, Book of Obliging Al-Murtaddūn and Al-Mu'ānidūn (Apostates and the repentance of those who refuse the truth obstinately, and to fight against such people) 88, Chapter 9, No. 6936

 

Category: Duaa

Chapter: The invocation of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم on behalf of his servant that he may have a long life and a big fortune.

Hadeeth: Narrated Anas رضي الله عنه: My mother said, "O Allāh's Messenger! Please invoke Allāh on behalf of your servant." He said, "O Allāh! Increase his wealth and children, and bestow Your Blessing on whatever you give him."

Sahih Al-Bukhâri, Volume 8, Book on Invocations 80, Chapter 26, No. 6344

 

Category: Jihaad

Chapter: To invoke Allāh to defeat and shake Al-Mushrikūn (polytheists, idolaters, pagans).

Hadeeth: Narrated 'Abdullāh رضي الله عنه: Once the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم was offering alāt (prayers) in the shade of the Ka'bah. Abū Jahl and some Quraishī men sent somebody to bring the abdominal contents of a she camel which had been slaughtered somewhere in Makkah, and when he brought them, they put them over the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم. Then Fāima (i.e., the Prophet's daughter) came and threw them away from him, and he said, "O Allāh! Destroy (Al-Mushrikūn of) Quraish; O Allāh! Destroy Quraish; O Allāh! Destroy Quraish," naming especially Abū Jahl bin Hishām, 'Utba bin Rabī'a, Shaiba bin Rabī'a, Al-Walīd bin 'Utba, Ubaī or (Umaiyya) bin Khalaf and 'Uqba bin Abī Mu'aī. The narrator, 'Abdullāh added, "I saw them all killed and thrown in a well at Badr.

Sahih Al-Bukhâri, Volume 4, Book of Jihād (Fighting for Allāh's Cause) 56, Chapter 98, No. 2934

 

Category: Salaat

Chapter: What has been related about the man who performs alāt alone, then he comes upon a congregation.

Hadeeth: Jābir bin Yazīd bin Al-Aswad [Al-'Āmirī] narrated that his father said: "I attended ajj with the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم. I prayed the Sub (Fajr) prayer with him in Masjid Al-Khaif." He said: "When the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم finished, he turned (from the Qiblah) and saw two men at the back of the people who had prayed with him. He said, 'Bring them to me.' So I brought them while they were shuddering with fear. He said: 'What prevented you from praying with us?' They said: 'O Messenger of Allāh!' We prayed at our camp.' So he said: 'Do not do that; when you pray in your camp then you come to a Masjid with a congregation, then pray with them. That will be a voluntary prayer for you.'"

Jāmi' At-Tirmidhī, Volume 1, Book of alāt 2, Chapter 49, No. 219

 

Category: Manners

Chapter: Saying Karam (regarding grapes), and guarding the tongue.

Hadeeth: It was narrated from Abū Hurairah that the Messenger of Allāh صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "No one of you should say Al-Karam (meaning grapes), for Al-Karam is the Muslim man, rather say adā'iq Al-a'nāb (grape orchards)."

Sunan Abu Dawud, Volume 5, Book of Etiquette (Al-Adab) 40, Chapter 74, No. 4974

 

Category: Quraan

Chapter: Regarding Sūrat Al-Munāfiqīn.

Hadeeth: Zaid bin Aslam said: "I was with my uncle when I heard 'Abdullāh bin Ubayy Salūl saying to his companions: Do not spend on those who are with the Messenger of Allāh until they desert from him.[1] If we return to Al-Madīnah then the more honourable will expel the meaner among them.[2] So I mentioned that to my uncle, then my uncle mentioned it to the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم. So the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم called me to narrate it to him. Then the Messenger of Allāh صلى الله عليه وسلم sent message to 'Abdullāh bin Ubayy and his companions but they took an oath that they had not said it. So he did not believe me and he trusted what they said. I was struck with distress the likes of which I had not suffered before. So I just sat in my house, and my uncle said to me: 'You only wanted the Messenger of Allāh صلى الله عليه وسلم not to believe you and hate you'.[3] So the Messenger of Allāh صلى الله عليه وسلم sent for me, and he recited it and said: 'Indeed Allāh has verified the truth of what you said.'"

Jāmi' At-Tirmidhī, Volume 6, Book on Tafsīr of the Qur'ān 44, Chapter 63, No. 3312

 

Note: All the aHādeeth mentioned are graded aî.

 

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته



[1]    Al-Munāfiqīn 63:7.

[2]    Al-Munāfiqīn 63:7.

[3]    Al-Munāfiqīn 63:1

--
Be Carefull in Islamic Discussions;
Disrespect (of Ambiyaa, Sahabaa, Oliyaa, and Ulamaa) is an INSTANT BAN
Abuse of any kind (to the Group, or it's Members) shall not be tolerated
SPAM, Advertisement, and Adult messages are NOT allowed
This is not Dating / Love Group, Sending PM's to members will be an illegal act.
 
 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Karachi-Friends" group.
To post to this group, send email to karachi-Friends@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
karachi-Friends+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

No comments:

Post a Comment