Tuesday 15 November 2011

[karachi-Friends] World Population - A Thought



Dear All,
 
     Many years ago, I was going  to office and the news I read that morning was fresh  in my mind.  I saw an under construction building. Two labor were filtering sand and innumerable  tiny particles  were accumulating  beneath the filter . I recalled that the
world population had  reached 6 Billion.  The news had filled my heart with the greatness of God. He was providing means of subsistence to 6 billion people and fulfilling their desires  and wishes.  I thought I was just one of the particles; same as any other and having no distinction.  I waited for three days for God's answer. I thought He would say I was  a little better or different. But when I received no such reassurance,  I said: " Oh
Allah, I believe in Thee ever since I grew up. Have prayed Thee ever  since. Am I like any other human on earth?

    I was expecting  God to assure me that I was no ordinary man. But the reply I received surprised me: " Is it not enough that after wasting so much time you are not hopeless of Our mercy? ".  I was disappointed. Faith was not enough, even praying  5 times a day was not sufficient. One had to apply his time and energies to serve the humanity and invite people to mercy of  God.

    World population has reached 7 billion now. Fewer people now realize the greatness of God Who is feeding 7 billion people and fulfilling their aspirations. Some  genius have even undertaken to reduce it by 2 billion as if they were feeding mankind. Food resources are being utilized in making alternate fuel. Prices of fertilizers have raised sky high by raising profit level and applying taxes. I reject this inhuman approach. I can not forget the fact that God sends milk in the breast of his mother  BEFORE an infant is born. When He takes so much care of the individuals, will He not  worry for entire populace? I am sure He will.

                                         Muhammad Javed Iqbal
 
 





--
Visit my Blog for a no nonsense, serious discussion of problems facing the humanity:
https://sites.google.com/site/yaqeenweb/home/



--
Be Carefull in Islamic Discussions;
Disrespect (of Ambiyaa, Sahabaa, Oliyaa, and Ulamaa) is an INSTANT BAN
Abuse of any kind (to the Group, or it's Members) shall not be tolerated
SPAM, Advertisement, and Adult messages are NOT allowed
This is not Dating / Love Group, Sending PM's to members will be an illegal act.
 
 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Karachi-Friends" group.
To post to this group, send email to karachi-Friends@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
karachi-Friends+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

No comments:

Post a Comment