Monday 22 October 2012

{ISTABA} need reply urgently

Dear friend,

It is not my intention to introduce myself to you through this
unconventional means,but my considerations was based on speed,reliability
and trust.I got your email from the online data base I am a senior legal
consultant with Fernandez & Selvarajah and advisor to a popular commercial
bank which i will not mention now until i have your support. I write you
with all honest desire to help in assisting me repatriate the sum of $8.2M
United States dollars deposited in 2010 by Mr. Henry Bill, who worked as
consultant with ABC PETROLEUM LIBYA. He is late. He died in August 24th
2011 from the statistic i have of him. Since then my bank have assigned me
to get to his family which i have tried but could not locate. More
worrisome is the fact that he did not enlist any of his family members as
beneficiary. I have this month to submitte my findings and i don't want to
disclose i was not able to locate his beneficiary or family member.
I therefore will like you to work with me and i will process papers
showing you are the beneficiary of the deposited fund and it will be paid
to you within 3 working days. I want you to accept this offer without any
fear as i am in the position to disclose who the right beneficiary is to
my bank. If you accept write me back and i will tell you what we will do
to accomplish this.
Though i write you hoping we can work together on this. However if you are
not capable please do let me know so i look for alternatives as i do not
have much time on this.


Until i hear from you.
Barrister. Howard Hughes

--
Mahmoud Elkasaby
ISTABA Management
813-270-5441
join us on FaceBood https://www.facebook.com/pages/Islamic-Society-of-Tampa-Bay-Area/223068557731678

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ISTABA Masjid" group.
To post to this group, send email to istaba-masjid@googlegroups.com
www.ISTABA.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ISTABA Masjid" group.
To post to this group, send email to istaba-masjid@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to istaba-masjid+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment