Wednesday 8 May 2013

[PF:172152] What Is Blog And Blogging

After writing an article on the Personal Landing Pages, I received too many emails asking about the difference between Personal Landing Pages, Website and a Blog. Many people also asked how they can earn cash at home using these Online Services. So I thought to re-post an article which I wrote years back with some changes. There are tons of articles available on Internet about Blog / Blogging, but I will try to explain it step by step in multiple articles in my own way. This series of articles about blogging will explain you about the blog, who should do blogging, how to do it and will also explain you where to start it from.

Please keep sending me your replies / feedback after reading the article and keep asking me the questions about the things which you want to learn about. WHAT I NEED IS JUST A REPLY OR A FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS. I will also appreciate if you can suggest me the Topics in which you are Interested in and want to learn more about It. (But please don't ask me to write about programming, networking or things like that, since this blog is not about professional courses)

You can like my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter or Google+  Community as well, where you can ask me questions and you will also get the notifications of all the new articles which I post on my blog.

 
Picture Ref : funologist.com

By the way, to make this topic more interesting, let me tell you that anyone of you can earn good amount of money from your own website / blog without doing any kind of Investment. Yes, you can earn a healthy amount of Cash from your website / blog by just sharing some good and meaningful stuff with everyone. Isn't it exciting, but hey, calm down, don't get too much excited.
 
Saying is one thing and creating a good website / blog is another. It requires good knowledge, good writing skills, good concept, lot of time, lot of reading and HELL LOT OF PASSION and PATIENCE. All these things together make a Good Blog, but still it's not necessary that it will generate cash for you. Keeping that thing in mind, let me explain you first what really Blog / Blogging is?

Click Here To Read : What Is Blog And Blogging




--
Umair Shaikh

 

Website       : www.omgureka.com
Contact me : omgureka@gmail.com


Click  Facebook or Twitter or Google+ to join my Network and never miss an article again


SOCIAL PROFILES

  • TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusRSS FeedEmail
    Subscribe via Email
     

 


--
--
From:
[Pak-Friends] Group Member
Visit Group: http://groups.google.com/group/Karachi-786
Subscription: http://groups.google.com/group/karachi-786/subscribe
===========================================================
¸,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'[PäK¤.¸.¤F®ï£ñD§]'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸
===========================================================
All members are expected to follow these Simple Rules:
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
Be Careful in Islamic Discussions;
Bad language and insolence against Prophets (and / or their companions, Islamic Scholars, and saints) is an Instant ban.
Abuse of any kind (to the Group, or it's Members) shall not be tolerated.
SPAM, Advertisement, and Adult messages are NOT allowed.
This is not Dating / Love Group, avoid sending personnel messages to group members.
Do not post anything linked to (or in favor of) facebook.
Thanks
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pak Friends" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to karachi-786+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment