Sunday 14 April 2013

[karachi-Friends] Daily Qur'an & Hadith 15 April 2013 (04 Jamadi us'Sani 1434)

English Translation of Al-Quran

[22].Surah Al-Hajj [The Pilgrimage]

Ayat 18. See you not that to Allah prostrates whoever is in the heavens and whoever is on the earth, and the sun, and the moon, and the stars, and the mountains, and the trees, and Ad-Dawâb (moving living creatures, beasts, etc.), and many of mankind? But there are many (men) on whom the punishment is justified. And whomsoever Allah disgraces, none can honour him. Verily! Allah does what He wills. (Ayat Sajda after reciting please perform Sajda)

[Tafseer] Sees thou not that to Allah bow down in worship all things that are in the heavens and on earth, the sun, the moon, the stars; the hills, the trees, the animals; and a great number among mankind? But a great number are (also) such as are fit for Punishment: and such as Allah shall disgrace,- None can raise to honour: for Allah carries out all that He wills. All created things, animate and inanimate, depend on Allah for their existence, and this dependence can be construed as their Sajda or bowing down in worship. Their very existence proclaims their dependence. How can they be objects of worship? For haqqa in this verse , There the argument was that those who work in harmony with Allah's Law and Will will get their reward, for Allah always carries out His Plan. Here is the parallel argument: those who defy Allah's Will must suffer pain and

disgrace, for Allah is well able to carry out His Will.

English Translation of Hadith  

Hazrat Saad bin Abu Waqqas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: We left Makkah with the Messenger of Allah [SAWW](PBUH) for Al-Madinah, and when we were near Azwara,' he [SAWW](PBUH) alighted (from his riding-camel) raised his hands in supplication to Allah for a while and prostrated himself. He remained for a long time in prostration. Then he stood up and raised his hands for a while, after which he prostrated himself (again), and remained for a long time in prostration. Then he stood up and raised his hands for a while, after which he prostrated himself for the third time. Then he [SAWW](PBUH) said, "I supplicated my Rubb and made intercession for my Ummah, and He granted me one-third of them. So I again prostrated myself in gratitude to my Rubb. Then I raised my head and supplicated my Rubb for my Ummah, and He granted me another third of them. Again I raised my head and supplicated my Rubb for my Ummah and He granted me the last third of them. So I fell into prostration out of gratitude before my Rubb.''
[Abu Dawud, Hadith # 2775]

Lesson : as mentioned above in Surah Al-Hajj Ayat 18."See you not that to Allah prostrates whoever is in the heavens and whoever is on the earthThe phrase "I supplicated my Rubb and made intercession for my Ummah'' means that the Prophet (PBUH) prayed to Allah to pardon his Ummah and to admit them to Jannah. The interpretation of this Hadith is stated to be that ultimately all the Muslims will be sent to Jannah. They will not abide in Hell for ever. Some of them will go to Jannah after suffering the punishment for their major sins, some through the intercession of the Prophet (PBUH), and some by the Special Grace of Allah. This interpretation is no doubt true. This is confirmed by other Ahadith and forms the belief of the followers of Sunnah of the Prophet (PBUH). .   

 

Please click this link to see past dates messages if you are missing any https://groups.google.com/group/quran_forum?hl=en or http://dailyquranhadith.wordpress.com/

Disclaimer: This e-mail is not SPAM & its never sent unsolicited. You have received this mail because you subscribed to it or, someone forwarded it to you. or your e-mail address to us.

To unsubscribe reply with subject "unsub" with a reason to Unsubscribe, We required reason only to correct our Mistakes.

or to subscribe if this message was forwarded to you send e-mail to quran.forum@gmail.com or to Quran_Forum-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

see us at facebook http://www.facebook.com/RDQH1 or Visit us at www.quranacademy.com and www.tanzeem.org also download Quran from www.quranpda.com 

Bayan-ul-Quran by Dr Israr Ahmad, with Urdu Translation Audio www.quranurdu.com/bayanulquran

(Jazak Allah Khair) اللہ آپ کو آسانیاں عطا فرمائے۔
جزاكم الله خيرا وأحسن الجزاء في الدنيا والأخرة

No comments:

Post a Comment