Thursday 12 July 2012

[karachi-Friends] Welcome to Ramadhan- Dr. M.K.Sherwani

 I welcome you, Oh the sacred month of  Ramadhan !
****************************************
With new sprouts of faith emerging in my barren heart,
With  the Unseen  showing the blaze of  my Final Goal,
With a   blissful blend of  belief , joy and fear,
With a  Divine aura  overpowering  my mind and soul,
 I welcome you, Oh the sacred month of Ramadhan!
 Your name brings forth  a  flurry of soothing throbs,
From which  countless hopes of salvation arise;
Your name comes to the rescue of my worries and shame;
It seems to  blow  the breezes of  the gardens of  Paradise .
 I welcome you, Oh the sacred month of Ramadhan !
 May  your advent  shower on this trembling world,
The heavenly serenity, lasting peace and  moral  grace;
May the first glimpse of your moon on the globe's horizon,
Dissipate the dark and  threatening  clouds  from its face.
 I welcome you, Oh the sacred month of Ramadhan !
        *************************************
        Dr. Mustafa Kamal Sherwani,LL.D.
           Sherwani Nagar, Sitapur Road
            Lucknow,U.P.India
            sherwanimk@yahoo.com
             +91-9919777909

No comments:

Post a Comment