Saturday 16 February 2013

[karachi-Friends] Who says miracles do not take place these days?


Dear All,
 
            You know me through my forum and blogs. I am writing about an unusual happening, a miracle which some people say do not occur these days.
 
             I live in Gulshane Iqbal Karachi in an apartment complex of over 100 flats. On the roof top of one apartment sits a huge billboard of Pepsi Cola. I recently read on the  internet that Pepsi Cola contains alcohal which gave me a chance to launch a struggle to  dislodge it. I know that Pepsi is a Jewish company that is a short form of " Pay Every Penny,  Save Israel" . And Israel has let loose a reign of terror on our hapless Palestinian Brothers.
Pepsi Company was paying a hefty 800 K annualy as rental of the Bill Board. Because of this income, we pay a small amount of Rs 500 as monthly fee to our apartment union. My attempt to dislodge the Billboard met with a filure as most people did not want to give up the income from the Billboard.
 
              So I requested a fatwa(religious decree) from local Deobandi  madarsah.  I do not belong to any sect, but most people in the apartment bloc do. But no reply came despite reminders. Ultimately I requested a friend whose son was a student of a religious seminary. He called me and said he got the fatwa and I could take it if I visit him, as he was sick.
 
               I had some pre-occupations so I could not go immediately. In the night news bulliten, was the news that a deobandi cleric Dinpuri was murdered by target killers. Such occurances are a routine as our Government is a puppet on chain of powers that be. My friend gave me the
fatwa and said the day he signed this decree he was killed by 3 motor cycle riders.
 
              When I read the fatwa, I was astonished. Can Allah punish the greedy clerics so quickly?  I could not believe but the fatwa was in favor of Pepsi Company and the day he signed it, he met  his punishment. I recalled this verse of Dr. Iqbal:
 
                                          حذراے چیرہ دستاں سخت ہیں فطرت  کی تعزیریں

                                                         Muhammad Javed Iqbal
Visit My blogs  for a no nonsense, serious discussion of
 burning issues facing the humanity : 

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from Javed Iqbal Kaleem

1 of 1 File(s)

Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___



--


Visit my Blog for a no nonsense, serious discussion of problems facing the humanity:
https://sites.google.com/site/yaqeenweb/home/


--
--
Be Carefull in Islamic Discussions;
Disrespect (of Ambiyaa, Sahabaa, Oliyaa, and Ulamaa) is an INSTANT BAN
Abuse of any kind (to the Group, or it's Members) shall not be tolerated
SPAM, Advertisement, and Adult messages are NOT allowed
This is not Dating / Love Group, Sending PM's to members will be an illegal act.
 
 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Karachi-Friends" group.
To post to this group, send email to karachi-Friends@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
karachi-Friends+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Karachi-Friends" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to karachi-Friends+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment