Wednesday 26 December 2012

[PF:171544] OMG Eureka - My Blog



 


Hi and As Salaam o Alaikum,


First of all i want to apologize for not responding to any of your emails. For last 1 and a half week i was really busy in office related matters and in some other stuff. I received hell of responses / feedback / queries about my articles and related to your computer related problems. I really appreciate that and believe me i was really busy and couldn't get enough time to respond to your emails.

 

I am really thankful to all of you for your emails and appreciation. I will respond to your emails may be tonight or tomorrow. 

 

Well after such a terrific response from all of you, i finally started blogging once again, which i left almost year and a half back. Never the less, you can see all of my articles on my blog www.omgureka.com (which is a English language blog) and will also see many other articles which i am not able to post on groups. I try to post 1 or 2 articles on my blog on daily bases. And my target is to write only those articles which can help you in any way. 

 

My blog is still not fully updated, means little bit of tuning work is required which i am working on it. But i need you comments related to my blog that how you feel and think about it. Your comments are really required in order to make further improvements.

 

I am also working on my twitter and facebook pages. Soon they will be updated as well, but if you want to join me now or want to receive all of my articles then subscribe to my blog by entering your email id in the box below. You can also join my social network community where i will share my and many other interesting articles, videos and many other stuff. (Click the pictures of facebook, twitter or Google+ below to join my social network)


  • TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusRSS FeedEmail
    Subscribe via Email
     

Hope to receive lot of response from you, and i will try to respond you back at earliest. 


Umair Shaikh


Contact me: omgureka@gmail.com

     Website : www.omgureka.com

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!



--
--
From:
[Pak-Friends] Group Member
Visit Group: http://groups.google.com/group/Karachi-786
Subscription: http://groups.google.com/group/karachi-786/subscribe
===========================================================
¸,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'[PäK¤.¸.¤F®ï£ñD§]'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸
===========================================================
All members are expected to follow these Simple Rules:
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
Be Careful in Islamic Discussions;
Bad language and insolence against Prophets (and / or their companions, Islamic Scholars, and saints) is an Instant ban.
Abuse of any kind (to the Group, or it's Members) shall not be tolerated.
SPAM, Advertisement, and Adult messages are NOT allowed.
This is not Dating / Love Group, avoid sending personnel messages to group members.
Do not post anything linked to (or in favor of) facebook.
Thanks
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment