Sunday 14 October 2012

[karachi-Friends] Sir Syed Has Sent a Message for S.S.Day ( Oct. 17)- Dr. M.K.Sherwani


Sir Syed Has Sent a Message for S.S.Day ( Oct. 17)
************ ********* ********* ******
  Yesterday I saw in my dream,
  Sir Syed  appearing like a seer;
  With tearful eyes and anguished face,
  He whispered an admonition in my ear.
     
  " You have worn the amulet of my name,
   It will not dispel your doom and gloom;
   Stop the fun of idolizing me like a deity !
   Take my humble efforts to the fullest bloom.
   
    Remember my name for the sake of grit and zeal,
    The continuous ritual is tormenting my  soul;
    With each loaf of  this sumptuous  dinner,
     Imbibe my mission and its inherent goal."

    ' Jab Peerey Falak ne warq ayyam ka ulta,
Aa-eey yeh sada ke paogey taleem  se eizaz.'
                                                        ( Iqbal) 
( When the Creator of the destinies turned the pages of time,
The voice came that only with education, you will get honour)
*****************************************
Dr.Mustafa Kamal Sherwani,LL.D.
Lucknow,
sherwanimk@yahoo.com
+91-9919777909
__,_._,___

--
Be Carefull in Islamic Discussions;
Disrespect (of Ambiyaa, Sahabaa, Oliyaa, and Ulamaa) is an INSTANT BAN
Abuse of any kind (to the Group, or it's Members) shall not be tolerated
SPAM, Advertisement, and Adult messages are NOT allowed
This is not Dating / Love Group, Sending PM's to members will be an illegal act.
 
 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Karachi-Friends" group.
To post to this group, send email to karachi-Friends@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
karachi-Friends+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

No comments:

Post a Comment