Thursday 5 April 2012

[karachi-Friends] I am looking for a particular software – Help me!

Hello Everyone,

I hope you guys don't mind this but I'm in extreme need of an
application, which I couldn't find myself from couple of weeks.
Actually it's paid mashup software, it costs a lot, isn't available
any place & they got its trial/demo version at their website but even
after trying multiple times, they aren't offering any demo these days.
I don't need the demo actually but if you manage to get it, please go
ahead.

Please help me find a free/cracked version or if you already got one,
share it with me by any mean. I will be very grateful for your efforts.

Name of software: Kapow Katalyst (v8.?? +)

Dear moderator, don't block my message. This isn't any promotion, I
got lots of works to complete in given deadline & with this
application, I can do it easily.

Looking after to hear from your guys soon.

Best regards,

Leliance
Laneypad@gmail.com

--
Be Carefull in Islamic Discussions;
Disrespect (of Ambiyaa, Sahabaa, Oliyaa, and Ulamaa) is an INSTANT BAN
Abuse of any kind (to the Group, or it's Members) shall not be tolerated
SPAM, Advertisement, and Adult messages are NOT allowed
This is not Dating / Love Group, Sending PM's to members will be an illegal act.


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Karachi-Friends" group.
To post to this group, send email to karachi-Friends@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
karachi-Friends+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

No comments:

Post a Comment