Friday 24 February 2012

[karachi-Friends] On my own Birthday (Feb,25) -Dr.M.K.Sherwani

On my own Birthday (Feb,25)


******************************

As   February, 25  is coming  near,

My wife reminds, it is my birthday;

If  the order of this date is changed,

It will be the year when I was born.

Those days are still fresh in my mind,

When I wished to grow  fast  and fast;

Now the word ‘elder’ is like a poison,

As I have seen more than fifty autumns.

How cruel , it sounded to my ears,

When long back, a girl  called me ‘uncle’;

Now, with my daughters having babes,

Even ‘uncle’ gives a feeling, I am young.

 Full of intrigue and mystery is the life,

 I wanted to open its knots, but why;?

 When I have no power to  stop its pace,

 Stressing my nerves will deepen my pain.

 What  makes me  anguished is my past,

Which has nothing, but evils and sins;

How  to erase it, must  be my only worry,

This puzzle of  life, I can  never solve.

Today , let me  pray to my Guardian Lord,

To forgive all my wrongs and misdeeds;

Let me repent  with a  weeping   heart,

To make a solemn vow to lead a pious life.

********************************

Dr. Mustafa Kamal Sherwani,LL.D.

Lucknow,U.P.India

sherwanimk@yahoo.com

            +91-9919777909     

--
Be Carefull in Islamic Discussions;
Disrespect (of Ambiyaa, Sahabaa, Oliyaa, and Ulamaa) is an INSTANT BAN
Abuse of any kind (to the Group, or it's Members) shall not be tolerated
SPAM, Advertisement, and Adult messages are NOT allowed
This is not Dating / Love Group, Sending PM's to members will be an illegal act.
 
 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Karachi-Friends" group.
To post to this group, send email to karachi-Friends@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
karachi-Friends+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

No comments:

Post a Comment