Monday 2 January 2012

[karachi-Friends] Leave Office On Time

"There is a proverb in Urdu Language which means that "The comb of experience will come to you, when you become bald-one" So, Point # 3 from the following guidelines is from my own experience. I lost almost every thing for work, but work never helped me at any stage, but my family & friends for whom I never thought ever. 
This is my (Moiz Ali Valliani's) personal experience. I liked these instructions and wanted to share with my all friends, so that you should also take care in your professional life. Shouldn't get involved your professional life in your personal."

Leave Office On Time
 

--
Be Carefull in Islamic Discussions;
Disrespect (of Ambiyaa, Sahabaa, Oliyaa, and Ulamaa) is an INSTANT BAN
Abuse of any kind (to the Group, or it's Members) shall not be tolerated
SPAM, Advertisement, and Adult messages are NOT allowed
This is not Dating / Love Group, Sending PM's to members will be an illegal act.
 
 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Karachi-Friends" group.
To post to this group, send email to karachi-Friends@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
karachi-Friends+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

No comments:

Post a Comment