Monday 31 October 2011

[PF:167133] A MESSAGE FOR all of US.

SOMETHING WORTH UNDERSTANDING

Let me tell you a little story of a rich Goan landlord who once asked
his parish priest-- 'Why does everybody call me stingy when everyone
knows that when I die I will leave everything I have to this church?'

The priest said; 'There once was a pig and a cow in this village. The
pig was unpopular and the cow was loved by all in the village. This
puzzled the pig. The pig said to the cow, 'people speak warmly of your
good nature and your helpful attitude.They think you are very generous
because each day you give them milk, butter and cheese. But what about
me?I give them everything I have. I give them the famous Goa sausages,
bacon and ham. I also provide ingredients for mouth-watering sorpotel.
Yet no one likes me.Why is that?'

The priest continued:' Do you know what the cow answered? '

The Cow said, ' Perhaps it's because I give while I am still living.'

--
ALWAYS KEEP SMILING


AMIR ZAIB
03332346685

--
From:
[Pak-Friends] Group Member
Visit Group: http://groups.google.com/group/Karachi-786
Subscription: http://groups.google.com/group/karachi-786/subscribe
Blog: http://rehansheik.blogspot.com
===========================================================
¸,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'[PäK¤.¸.¤F®ï£ñD§]'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸
===========================================================
All members are expected to follow these Simple Rules:
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
Be Carefull in Islamic Discussions;
Disrespect (of Ambiyaa, Sahabaa, Oliyaa, and Ulamaa) is an INSTANT BAN
Abuse of any kind (to the Group, or it's Members) shall not be tolerated
SPAM, Advertisement, and Adult messages are NOT allowed
This is not Dating / Love Group, Sending PM's to members is unethical act.
Please avoid any post linked to facebook.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment