Tuesday 13 December 2011

[karachi-Friends] Dust is my Bed


Listen Very Very Carefully

Oh Son Of Adam: I Remembered You Again Today.... Did U Remember Me??

Listen!!!

I Am Full Of Darkness So Bring With You The Light Of Salaat.

I Am A Place Of Fear So Bring With You The Peace Of Tilawat-E-Quran.

I Am Full Of Snakes And Scorpions So Bring With You The Sunnah Of Our Beloved Prophet (Sallalahu alahi wa salim).

I Am Full Of Fire So Bring With You The Tears Fallen From Allah's Fear.

I Am Full Of Punishment So Bring With You The Reward Of Charity/Sadaqah.

--
Be Carefull in Islamic Discussions;
Disrespect (of Ambiyaa, Sahabaa, Oliyaa, and Ulamaa) is an INSTANT BAN
Abuse of any kind (to the Group, or it's Members) shall not be tolerated
SPAM, Advertisement, and Adult messages are NOT allowed
This is not Dating / Love Group, Sending PM's to members will be an illegal act.
 
 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Karachi-Friends" group.
To post to this group, send email to karachi-Friends@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
karachi-Friends+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

No comments:

Post a Comment