Tuesday 7 January 2014

[PF:173034] OMG Eureka Is Back


Hi Everyone,

It has been long time since I wrote any article on the blog (www.omgureka.com), that was due to some unknown activities (my extreme laziness is one of those :D). But, I am back with lots of news and interesting articles, ideas and technical stuff which I am desperate to share with all of you. 

In case you don't know me, well I own a blog name OMG EUREKA, where I post Windows and Internet articles. Since you guys appreciated my work so much and liked my blog as well, that's why I am super charged this time to share more stuff with you ASAP. So keep in touch and let me  know what you want to learn more about.

You can like my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter or Google+  Community as well, where you can ask me questions and you will also get the notifications of all the new articles which I post on my blog .
 
Please keep sending me your replies / feedback after reading the article and keep asking me the questions about the things which you want to learn about. WHAT I NEED IS JUST A REPLY OR A FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS.
 
Umair Shaikh

 

Website       : www.omgureka.com
Contact me : omgureka@gmail.com


Click  Facebook or Twitter or Google+ to join my Network and never miss an article again


SOCIAL PROFILES

  • TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusRSS FeedEmail
    Subscribe via Email
     

 




--
Umair Shaikh

 

Website       : www.omgureka.com
Contact me : omgureka@gmail.com


Click  Facebook or Twitter or Google+ to join my Network and never miss an article again


SOCIAL PROFILES

  • TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusRSS FeedEmail
    Subscribe via Email
     

 

--
--
From:
[Pak-Friends] Group Member
Visit Group: http://groups.google.com/group/Karachi-786
Subscription: http://groups.google.com/group/karachi-786/subscribe
===========================================================
¸,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'[PäK¤.¸.¤F®ï£ñD§]'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸
===========================================================
All members are expected to follow these Simple Rules:
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
Be Careful in Islamic Discussions;
Bad language and insolence against Prophets (and / or their companions, Islamic Scholars, and saints) is an Instant ban.
Abuse of any kind (to the Group, or it's Members) shall not be tolerated.
SPAM, Advertisement, and Adult messages are NOT allowed.
This is not Dating / Love Group, avoid sending personnel messages to group members.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pak Friends" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to karachi-786+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to karachi-786@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/karachi-786.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment