Tuesday 4 June 2013

[PF:172255] Create Personal Business Card / Nameplate / Landing Page

Previously I wrote an article on the Personal Landing Pages, in which I explained what it is and why you should create one for yourself. In this article, I will explain how you can create your own Business Card on Internet (you can also call it Nameplate or Personal landing Page) without spending lots of time creating one. Although there are many web services which offer this service, but there are very few which offers fantastic features, free of cost and simple interface.

You can like my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter or Google+  Community as well, where you can ask me questions and you will also get the notifications of all the new articles which I post on my blog.

Please keep sending me your replies / feedback after reading the article and keep asking me the questions about the things which you want to learn about. WHAT I NEED IS JUST A REPLY OR A FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS. I will also appreciate if you can suggest me the Topics in which you are Interested in and want to learn more about It. (But please don't ask me to write about programming, networking or things like that, since this blog is not about professional courses)






--
Umair Shaikh

 

Website       : www.omgureka.com
Contact me : omgureka@gmail.com


Click  Facebook or Twitter or Google+ to join my Network and never miss an article again


SOCIAL PROFILES

  • TwitterFacebookGoogle PlusRSS FeedEmail
    Subscribe via Email
     

 


--
--
From:
[Pak-Friends] Group Member
Visit Group: http://groups.google.com/group/Karachi-786
Subscription: http://groups.google.com/group/karachi-786/subscribe
===========================================================
¸,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'[PäK¤.¸.¤F®ï£ñD§]'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸
===========================================================
All members are expected to follow these Simple Rules:
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
Be Careful in Islamic Discussions;
Bad language and insolence against Prophets (and / or their companions, Islamic Scholars, and saints) is an Instant ban.
Abuse of any kind (to the Group, or it's Members) shall not be tolerated.
SPAM, Advertisement, and Adult messages are NOT allowed.
This is not Dating / Love Group, avoid sending personnel messages to group members.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pak Friends" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to karachi-786+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to karachi-786@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/karachi-786.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment